2005 Kodiak C4500 By LifeLine 80K Miles #513
Extremely clean body and undercarriage for its age.
Always dependable Duramax engine paired with the Allison transmission.
No corrosion, bubbling, or rust on the cab or module body. Small crack in front passenger fiberglass fender.
Great tires all around with “Cat Eye” tire pressure monitor and equalizer on rear duals.
No dash lights or warning lights on the chassis.
Screen sliders on all rear windows
Equipped with rear leaf-springs and no-air ride system
110 outlets work off of the shore-power only, but it is wired for an inverter.
Work that was just completed on this truck:
-Oil change and filter
-New brake lines
-New fuel supply line
-New AC compressor
-New high pressure AC hoses
-Rear differential flush and reseal
-Two new batteries
Overall dimensions are:
- 9’1″ tall from ground to top of module
- 23’10” long from bumper-to-bumper
- 8’4″ at its widest point on the module
Interior Module Dimensions
- 6′ 1/2″ tall from floor-to-ceiling
- 7’4″ wide from wall-to-wall
- 13’8″ long from cab to inside of rear patient load doors