New Transit Ambulances
High Quality new Transit Ambulances. $67,700 plus options, cot mount, and delivery. Options available such as AWD (+$4,800), larger gas tank, premium wheels, and bariatric bench (4″ more floor space). Add cot mount of your choice: Universal manual antlers ($950 installed), Ferno Stat Track and Styker Performance Load or Power Load available.
As of March 2021 we are about 30-45 days from order to delivery, if you need something quicker we may be able to do that. We deliver these all over the US and world. We offer great Financing as well. Price assumes you have a Ford fleet number which is easy to get and we can help, GPC kept by the second stage manufacturer.
- Ford Transit T-250
- 148 Wheelbase Mid Roof
- 3.5L Eco Boost
- Optional AWD Available
- Standard with ALS compartment
- 15 min check out timer
- 15 amp Shoreline
- EVS Attendant Seat
- Bariatric Bench available
- 1,000 Watt Inverter
- Standard Ford Chassis Warranty, Extended Available
- 5yr / 72,000 miles Electrical Warranty
- 36 month / 36,000 Conversion Warranty
Warning Lights & Sirens
- Forward lighting (6) Whelen 700 Series, (4) Red, (2) Clear LED
- Rear lighting (4) Whelen 700 Seires LED, (2) Red, (2) Amber
- Side lighting, (4) Whelen 700 Series LED (2) Red each side mounted in cast housing.
- (2) Whelen 700 series Red LED lights mounted on each front fender in grill and (2) Maxxima 500 series LED mounted in grill.
- LED light over rear doors mounted inside.
- Scene Lights
- (2) Whelen 700 LED series each side mounted in cast housing each side.
- (1) Whelen 295SLSA1 siren located in front console
- (2) CPI 100 watt speakers mounted in bumper
- Danhard Climate Control Series Heat/Air System with adjustable vent mounted in street side cabinets
- EVS Captain’s Seat 6 pt w/ child seat
- EVS Seat Cushions & Back with 2-6 pt harness
- Altro flooring tear and gouge resistant
- IV Hooks mounted on the cabinet
- Grab rails over and ceiling on rear entry wall and on ALS, yellow anti-microbial
- 110 Outlet in action compartment
- Rico Suction
- Backboard storage at the bottom of action sidewall rear
- Transverse mounting system in very front patient compartment with slide out for easy change out
- 2 built in portable oxygen tank storage in ALS