Type I Ambulance Remounts
* We have New Chassis and Quality Modules In Stock Now, Call for a Quote *
We provide New remounted Type I ambulances built by our partner company Elite Manufacturing LLC in Jefferson, NC. Remounts start with a high quality used module which gets the full remounting process, mounted on the new chassis of your choice.
All of our remounts are top quality: New RCTronic Electrical systems, new control panels, all New Lights and Sirens, sanded down and certified Sikkens paint process, New Lonseal Floors, New HVAC systems, etc. It is about a 2.5 month process to build a quality remount.
We supply and install all Stryker products, at an additional cost.
We can provide the module and we keep an inventory of modules and get more as needed.
Reduced cost for customer supplied module.
Custom paint, graphics, layouts, and many options available.
CAAS certified, FMVSS and more.
Full OEM chassis warranty, and warranty on the remounted box, new ambulance systems and new paint.
Call for a custom quote.
For an up-to-date list of our current available Type I chassis and production slots view the Type I listing on our Inventory page: https://www.eliteambulancesales.com/listings/2022-type-i-ambulance-remount/
View the lower portion of our Inventory page for *Delivery Photos* of recently completed remounts, such as this one: https://www.eliteambulancesales.com/listings/delivery-photos-new-type-i-ram-5500-4wd-remounted-horton-ambulance/
- Ford/Ram/Chevy Ambulance Prep Chassis
- Cruise Control
- Power Locks & Windows
- Liquid Spring Suspension on larger Type I’s
- Ranch Hand Bumper available
- Remote Mirrors with Tilt available
- We keep Stock of Quality Used Triple-K certified Modules
- Full OEM Chassis Warranty (Ford/Ram/Chevy)
- 3 year/36k miles Electrical, Paint and Conversion Warranty
- New LED Warning light Package
- New LED Scene Lights
- New LED Brake, Turn, and Backup lights
- New LED Marker Lights
- New Kussmaul Auto Eject
- New Inverter/Charger
- New Siren Speakers
- New Solid State Electrical System with Circuit Breakers , Relays, Solenoids , etc.
- New Driver’s and Action Area Switch Panels
- New Amp Meter, Volt meter, Door Ajar Indicator Lights
- New Siren Control
- New LED Interior Dome Lights
Heat & AC
- New Heat & A/C Unit and Lines and Thermostat
- Sikkens Paint Process for the Entire Module
- Replace all Diamond Tread Plate – Corner Guards, Kick Plates, Rear Flip Bumper and Pontoons,
- New Aluminum C Channel Rub Rails, New Rubber Fenderettes
- New Interior Upholstery
- New Lonseal flooring
- New Captains Chair with Child ‘s Safety Seat
- Left Side Attendant (CPR) Seat in most trucks
- Available ALS Compartment with Adjustable Inside/ Outside Access
To start the ordering & customization process,
call (507) 470-4795 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields